April 7th 2017: First Source Hiring Program
Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD)
April 7th 2017
Daily Job List
These opportunities are made possible by the First Source Hiring Program.
In order to be considered, please submit resumes of qualified candidates to email@example.com as a MS Word document and indicate in the subject line which position(s) they are applying for.
All positions are located in San Francisco unless otherwise stated.
Fehr & Peers- At Fehr & Peers, we are a team of entrepreneurial individuals empowered to collaborate, innovate, and develop creative solutions that improve communities. We provide planning and engineering services associated with all modes of transportation. This opportunity was made possible by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Contract Compliance Office’s Employee Training Program.
$21-25 per hour (full time)
Deadline to apply: April 20th 2017
- A high school diploma (or equivalency) and preferably one to two years of administrative support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven ability to complete detailed assignments accurately
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn, communicate, and perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion
- Exhibits professional demeanor and has professional written and oral communication skills
- Is a motivated self-starter, ambitious, dependable, and reliable
- Can identify problems and provide solutions
- Maintain a pleasant, organized and an efficient office environment by stocking supplies, tidying common areas, and maintaining office equipment
- Open and distribute daily mail, ship packages
- Order office, kitchen and equipment supplies
- Coordinate logistics for special events; Order food, set-up and clean-up
- Reconcile invoices for common office supplies and services (ie Staples, FedEx, Office Credit Card)
- Organize and maintain office-wide filing systems (paper and electronic)
- Support workflows for accounts payable including scanning and logging expenses
- Support workflows for production projects (i.e. print reports, coordinate deliveries, etc.)
- Assist in the orientation of new employees
- Participate in a companywide administrative group focused on collaboration and enhancing administrative services
- Assist administrative team with general office workflows and provide general administrative support as needed