The Central Market Community Benefit District (CMCBD) is a non-profit, community-based organization formed in 2006. The CMCBD strives to improve the overall cleanliness and safety of the district with the goal of increasing pedestrian activity, strengthening existing small businesses and cultural institutions, attracting new investment, and improving quality of life.
- Public space beautification
- Public safety
- District identity and streetscape improvements
Market St., between 5th and 9th on the South side; and between 5th-6th and 8th-9th on the North side.
- Central Market CBD Plan (PDF)
- Central Market CBD Engineer's Report (PDF)
- Central Market CBD Election Results
Please click the following link for a PDF version of the map: Central Market CBD Map