Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 10:00am
Western Addition Neighborhood Access Point
1449 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94115United States
Interested in a career in construction?
Attend an orientation to learn more about the two CityBuild Academy Training Tracks!
CityBuild Academy Pre-Apprenticeship (CBA) provides:
- One semester of state-of-the-art classroom and hands-on training with City College of San Francisco - Evan's Center
- Construction job readiness training
- Employment sponsorship as a union apprentice
- Tool and union initiation assistance
- Support of dedicated employment case managers and liaisons
- Math tutoring and preparation
- Up to 7 construction certifications
- Vocational English as a Second Language (VESL) support offered through City College of San Francisco
Construction Administration & Professional Services Academy (CAPSA) provides:
- Job training certificate after one semester of practical training and on-the-job instruction with City College of San Francisco - Mission Campus
- Basic accounting, Quickbooks, bookkeeping, and Microsoft Office instruction
- Construction terminology
- Construction Administration job readiness training
- On-the-job training internship with a partner construction company
Minimum Qualitifications for CityBuild Academy Training Tracks:
- Age 18 years or older
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- San Francisco resident (proof of domicile required*)
- High School Diploma or GED*
- Valid CA Driver License*
*Applies only to CBA Pre-Apprenticeship Program.