Rapid Response Program
Layoff Response Assistance - Rapid Response Program
Through our Rapid Response Program, the Office of Economic and Workforce Development can assist you in easing the transition of your workforce when a downsizing event cannot be averted. We can conduct on-site orientations with our partners from the Employment Development Department (EDD) and other appropriate agencies to inform your employees about services to assist during a time of transition including Unemployment Insurance, COBRA, and the Access Points.
For confidential assistance in planning for a layoff contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 701-4848 and ask for a Business Services Specialist.
Download the Rapid Response Flyer
- Rapid Response Employee Flyer - English
- Rapid Response Employee Flyer - Chinese
- Rapid Response Employee Flyer - Spanish
- Rapid Response Employee Flyer - Tagalog
- WARN Act Requirements
- COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Access Points Job Seeker Services