OEWD RFP #122
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) #122
Unless otherwise indicated in the program descriptions, successful proposals will be funded for an initial term of two (2) years, beginning in fiscal year 2021-2022, with opportunities to renew or extend programming through fiscal year 2024-2025, subject to OEWD approval and funding appropriation.
The anticipated schedule for this RFP is below. Please check this page frequently for updates as the schedule is subject to change.
To meet equity objectives and to increase transparency and accessibility, OEWD will be holding a bidders conference. While attendance is not a prerequisite to apply, interested applicants are encouraged to attend. The Bidders Conference will be an opportunity to determine the eligibility of proposed projects as well as to receive technical assistance on submitting a proposal. Additionally, staff will be on-hand to assist with questions related to navigating the City Supplier (vendor) process.
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Time: 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
The Bidders Conference was held on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:30 P.M.
A recording of the Bidders Conference, along with a log of all questions asked by the Question and Answer deadline, will be posted under Document Downloads. Purely technical questions regarding how to navigate the RFP or fill out application materials will be answered until the Proposal Submission Deadline on March 31, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
You may submit "substantive questions" until Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Substantive questions are questions that seek to clarify expectations about specific program areas or administrative processes, for example, "Under program area C, would OEWD be interested in funding proposals for outreach activities?" Substantive questions may be asked at the Bidders Conference or submitted online by clicking the button below.
Click the button below to submit a question online:
The deadline to submit substantive questions is Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM. However, you may continue to submit technical questions (e.g. "How do I complete the application?") to email@example.com after March 17th and we will respond as soon as possible.
To ensure full transparency and the opportunity for all applicants to benefit from Departmental guidance, questions should only be submitted in writing. The answers to all questions asked and answered at the Bidders Conference or submitted online will be available for download in the Documents section below.
Applications will be accepted online, and all elements of the proposal package must be submitted by the application deadline.
Click the button below to apply online:
All updates to the RFP will be posted in this section with a date/time stamp indicating when the update occurred. Any questions regarding updates should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 1, 2021 at 7:00 P.M. - The first Q&A log has been posted under Documents, below.
- March 1, 2021 at 4:00 P.M. - The above schedule was updated to reflect new posting dates for the Q&A Log. The first log will be posted today, March 1, 2021, by end of day. Interim postings will be available on this site each Monday by end of day.
- February 23, 2021 at 8:09 P.M. - The Bidders Conference slide presentation (PPT) was uploaded under "Documents", below. Links to information regarding OEWD's Community Panelist Pilot and grant writing resources (Candid.org) were also posted under "Resources". Additionally, the Bidders Conference registration link was removed from this page.
- February 23, 2021 at 1:55 P.M. - A revised Appendix B, Budget Template, was uploaded under "Documents", below, along with screenshot instructions that explain the final steps to submitting the online proposal.
- February 22, 2021 at 4:25 P.M. - The online application for RFP 122 is now available! Please click on the "Apply" button, above, to access the application. Applicants may use Appendix A, Application Questions, to draft proposal content (see "Downloads", below). A revised version of Appendix A was uploaded as well, including additional submission instructions on page 11 and 12.
- February 16, 2021 at 9:05 P.M. - The online application for RFP 122 will be available on this website by Monday, February 22, 2021. Applicants may use Appendix A, Application Questions, to draft proposal content (see "Downloads", below). The RFP schedule has been revised in the above table reflecting this change. When the online form is live, OEWD will post another update to this section.
- February 10, 2021 at 4:15 P.M. - A revised copy of RFP 122, "Building Back Stronger", was posted to Documents, below. This version corrects the Maximum Budget Request for Program Area B1, Young Adult Job Centers, to $300,000. Other minor grammatical and formatting errors were also corrected in the document.
- February 9, 2021 at 8:45 P.M. - RFP 122, "Building Back Stronger" was posted to Documents, below.
DOCUMENTS (CLICK TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD)
RFP #122 - Appendix A - Application Questions (updated 2.22.2021)
Any additional documents will be uploaded in this section, please check back frequently for updates. If you would like to request any of the above documents in an alternative format, please email email@example.com. The email address is monitored between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
OEWD may be able to connect your organization with additional proposal writing help, through a partnership with Candid.org. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read more information about Candid's training offerings at the following website: Candid Nonprofit Training Resources