REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) #224
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) #224
The Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD) is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) #224 - Economic Development Grants, to identify nonprofit partners to implement economic recovery programs. This RFP includes four (4) distinct program areas and an anticipated total funding allocation for initial grants of $3.45M. Grant awards are anticipated to begin in November 2022 or later. For some programs, OEWD may elect to renew or extend services through fiscal year 2026-2027, subject to OEWD approval and funding appropriation.
The anticipated schedule for this RFP is below. Please check this page frequently for updates as the schedule is subject to change.
OEWD hosted an optional online Technical Assistance Conference via Zoom on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 4:00 P.M. to assist applicants in determining the eligibility of proposed projects, completing the proposal package, and navigating City requirements. Click to watch the recorded conference.
The deadline to submit substantive questions is Friday, August 19, 2022 at 11:59 PM. Substantive questions are questions that seek to clarify expectations about the RFP or administrative processes. However, you may continue to submit technical questions (e.g. "How do I complete the application?") to email@example.com until the submission deadline and we will respond as soon as possible.
Additional Technical Assistance
OEWD will offer four (4) virtual technical assistance sessions (held online via Zoom) to support applicants with navigating the RFP and the online application. If you would like 1:1 or small group consultation on the online application form, please join us for one of the following sessions (no advanced registration or RSVP required):
- Friday, August 12, 2022 from 1:00 P.M.-2:00 P.M. CLICK HERE TO ATTEND TA SESSION #1 (Zoom)
- Friday, August 19, 2022 from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. CLICK HERE TO ATTEND TA SESSION #2 (Zoom)
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022 from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. CLICK HERE TO ATTEND TA SESSION #3 (Zoom)
- Thursday, September 1, 2022 from 11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. CLICK HERE TO ATTEND TA SESSION #4 (Zoom)
To ensure full transparency and the opportunity for all applicants to benefit from Departmental guidance, questions should only be submitted in writing. The answers to all questions asked by the deadline will be available for download in the Documents section below.
All updates to the RFP will be posted in this section with a date/time stamp indicating when the update occurred. Any questions regarding updates should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, August 22, 2022, 7:05 P.M. - A new posting of the RFP 224 Question and Answer Log was posted under "Documents", below. In addition, the recording of the Technical Assistance Conference was posted under "Technical Assistance", above.
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 9:00 P.M. - The initial posting of the RFP 224 Question and Answer Log was posted under "Documents", below.
- Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 7:14 P.M. - This slide deck from the RFP 224 Technical Assistance Conference was posted under "Documents", below..
- Friday, August 12, 2022, 4:30 P.M. - The online application is now available. Please click on the "Apply" button (below) to start your online proposal.
Applications will be accepted online, and all elements of the proposal package must be submitted by the application deadline.
DOCUMENTS (CLICK TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD)
Appendix A: Application Questions - RFP #224 - For reference only. This document contains the questions that you will find in the online application. Click to download.
Appendix B: Proposal Budget Template - REQUIRED. This is the standard budget template that must be uploaded with your online submission.
Appendix C: City Grant Terms (Form G-100) - For reference only. This document provides standard City boilerplate language that will be included in the resulting grants awarded through this RFP.
Appendix D: Applicant Requirements and Guidelines - For reference only. This document provides additional details on key City administrative requirements that apply to applicants.
Appendix E: Supplier Registration Instructions - For reference only.
RFP 224 Technical Assistance Conference - Presentation Slides - For reference only.
RFP 224 Question and Answer Log - Final posting, published August 22, 2022 at 7:05 P.M.
Any additional documents will be uploaded in this section, please check back frequently for updates. If you would like to request any of the above documents in an alternative format, please email email@example.com. The email address is monitored between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.