Request for Qualifications (RFQ) 214
Through this Request for Qualifications ("RFQ"), the Office of Economic and Workforce Development ("OEWD") is seeking to develop a list of qualified contractors to provide a variety of economic and workforce development consulting services as described in Section E of the document. Selections for future projects will be based on the competitive qualifications, experience, and hourly rate quoted in the proposals responding to the RFQ. After the pre-qualified list is established, qualified contractors may be asked to provide further details, portfolios of work and additional price information based on the needs of specific projects. Interested parties may submit one response package for consideration under one or more areas defined in Section E, Scope of Work, or separate proposals for each area of interest. This RFQ will be in effect for two years from the date that notifications are sent to proposers.
Contractors whose minimum qualifications were confirmed for consulting work through OEWD’s Request for Qualifications (RFQ) #210 in Fall 2018 do not need to reapply to this RFQ unless they wish to also prequalify themselves for the additional project areas outlined in the RFQ or reapply under similar areas to extend their prequalified status. The list of prequalified firms created through RFQ 210 will be active until December 2020.
Any additional information, updates, or changes to the schedule or content of the RFQ will be posted at this website. If you are interested in submitting a proposal packet, please review this site periodically to check for updated information.
|RFQ is issued by the City||Wednesday, February 26, 2020|
|Bidders Conference (Optional)||Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 3:30PM-5:00PM
Webinar! (see details below)
|Deadline for submission of written questions||Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 5:00 PM|
|Answers to questions posted online||First posting: Tuesday, March 17, 2020; Revised posting by Friday, March 20, 2020 by close of business|
|Proposals Due||Thursday, April 9, 2020 by 5PM|
|Notifications to Proposers||Wednesday, September 30, 2020|
|Appeal Period ends||Five (5) calendar days after notification date|
*Each date above is subject to change. Check this website frequently for latest schedule.
OEWD will hold a Bidders Conference to review program needs and expectations for interested respondents, and to provide clarity on the application and evaluation processes. Though not required, interested parties are encouraged to attend the Bidders Conference. This meeting is scheduled for:
DATE: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
TIME: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Meeting ID: 659 267 496
If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact OEWD at 415-701-4848 or TDD 800-735-2929 (CRS), or email email@example.com to ensure availability.
- September 21, 2020 at 1:25PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
- September 16, 2020 at 9:29AM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Monday, September 21, 2020.
- September 10, 2020 at 9:29PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
- August 3, 2020 at 9:33PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Friday, August 7, 2020.
- July 31, 2020 at 12:30PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Monday, August 3, 2020.
- June 30, 2020 at 6:30PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Friday, July 31, 2020. The notices will be sent in batches beginning on July 10. Please look out for updates from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 11, 2020 at 2:00PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
- May 6, 2020 at 2:10PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Sunday, May 31, 2020.
- April 20, 2020 at 2:20PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new notification date. The new date is Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- March 20, 2020 at 5:02PM: A revised posting of the Q&A log has been uploaded under "Document Downloads", below. All new responses are highlighted in yellow.
- March 20, 2020 at 12:42PM: The RFQ schedule has been updated to reflect a new due date for the RFQ -- the due date has been pushed back by 2 weeks to Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:00PM. The notification date has also been delayed by 2 weeks to April 20, 2020. A revised RFQ #214 has been uploaded under "Document Downloads", below, reflecting the two changes to the RFQ schedule. There have been no other changes to the RFQ submission requirements, evaluation process, or any other content. If you have already submitted a response package and wish to submit a replacement, please do so by the revised due date (April 9, 2020 at 5:00PM).
- March 17, 2020 at 8:30PM: An initial posting of the RFQ 214 Q&A has been posted under "Document Downloads", below. An updated posting will be available on this website by Friday, March 20, 2020.
- March 13, 2020 at 7:00PM: The RFQ schedule, above, has been updated to reflect the new posting date for the RFQ 214 Q&A log.
- March 10, 2020 at 6:03PM: The following documents were posted under "Document Downloads" -- RFQ 214 Bidders Conference Slide Presentation (PDF of PowerPoint); Chapter 12B Compliance Guide; Sample Contract for Corporations ("P-600"); Sample Contract for Individuals/Sole Proprietors ("P-601"). Insurance requirements can be found in the sample contracts under the section called "Article 5, Insurance and Indemnity"
- March 10, 2020 at 12:33PM: An updated RFQ 214 (reflecting the updated information on the Bidders Conference webinar) and an updated Appendix A (which removes the character limitation under the Email field) have been uploaded under Document Downloads, below.
- March 9, 2020 at 7:10PM: In light of current public health concerns related to COVID-19 ("Coronavirus"), the Bidders Conference is now being held as a webinar. See details under "Bidders Conference", above, to access the online webinar and contact email@example.com with any questions.