Neighborhood Access Points
Get in-person information about our training programs!
OEWD supports numerous Neighborhood Access Points (NAPs) across the City and County of San Francisco that provide a seamless array of workforce services designed to assist jobseekers with finding employment as quickly as possible. NAPs provide services including career planning, job search assistance, interview preparation, training workshops, unemployment information, access to computers, and supportive services such as childcare and transportation. Providing more extensive services, the Comprehensive Access Point serves as a centralized entry point and resource for all workforce system services. Specialized Access Points offer workforce services for immigrants, veterans, those with HIV/AIDS, mental health disabilities, hearing and communication challenges, and more.
Download the flyer for a full list of our Neighborhood Access Points and Specialized Access Points:
- Neighborhood Access Point Flyer - April - Jun 2019
- Specialized Access Point Flyer - April - June 2019
Find out what's happening at your local Neighborhood Access Point! Check out the calendars listed below for an easy view of what's happening. Please note that calendars are provided on a monthly basis only.
- Bayview Neighborhood Access Point May 2019 Calendar
- Comprehensive Access Point May 2019 Calendar
- Chinatown Neighborhood Access Point May 2019 Calendar- Chinese Version
- Chinatown Neighborhood Access Point May 2019 Calendar- English Version
- Civic Center EDD Career Center Calendar (forthcoming)
- Mission Neighborhood Access Point May 2019 Calendar
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Access Point May 2019 Calendar
- Visitacion Valley Neighborhood Access Point Calendar (forthcoming)
- Western Addition Neighborhood Access Point May 2019 Calendar
Sign Up for Email Updates