Need Help Finding a Job?
Welcome to the Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD)! Workforce Development connects job seekers in San Francisco with training and employment opportunities in Technology, Healthcare, Hospitality, Construction and other growing industries. We are here to assist you with your job search and career goals.
Get in-person information about our training programs! Visit One of Our Neighborhood Access Points
OEWD supports numerous Neighborhood Access Points (NAPs) across the City and County of San Francisco that provide a seamless array of workforce services designed to assist jobseekers with finding employment as quickly as possible. NAPs provide services including career planning, job search assistance, interview preparation, training workshops, unemployment information, access to computers, and supportive services such as childcare and transportation. Providing more extensive services, the Comprehensive Access Point serves as a centralized entry point and resource for all workforce system services. Specialized Access Points offer workforce services for immigrants, veterans, those with HIV/AIDS, mental health disabilities, hearing and communication challenges, and more.
Download the flyer for a full list of our Neighborhood Access Points and Specialized Access Points:
Find out what's happening at your local Neighborhood Access Point! Check out the calendars listed below for an easy view of what's happening. Please note that calendars are provided on a monthly basis only.
- Comprehensive Access Point Sept 2018 Calendar.pdf
- Chinatown Neighborhood Access Point Sept 2018 Calendar-Chinese Version.pdf
- Chinatown Neighborhood Access Point Sept 2018 Calendar-English Version.pdf
- EDD Sept 2018 Calendar.pdf
- Mission Neighborhood Access Point Sept 2018 Calendar.pdf
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Access Point Sept 2018 Calendar.pdf
- Visitacion Valley Neighborhood Access Point Sept 2018 Calendar.pdf
- Western Addition Neighborhood Access Point Sept 2018 Calendar.pdf
The following training programs provide services to jobseekers looking to enter and advance in these targeted industries.