Hiring Opportunity for Veterans
Production Associates and Material Handlers
Swords to Plowshares has a new opportunity to share with our veterans and community partners! Swords to Plowshares has partnered with a major car manufacturer who is looking to hire veterans for Production Associates and Material Handlers. The application information is included in the attached flyer. Please note that individuals applying before May 24th will have a chance to interview early.
START A CAREER WITH AN INNOVATIVE CAR MANUFACTURING COMPANY !
Swords to Plowshares has partnered with a leading automotive company for a veteran-only hiring event. This company is hiring Material Handlers and Production Associates for their large factory in Fremont. The positions require strong attention to detail, flexibility, and teamwork to achieve powerful
results. These highly competitive positions start at $18/hr, with health benefits, dental and vision care, 401k and equity, high growth potential, as well a strong veteran network at the company.
• High School diploma or equivalent, or evidence of exceptional ability
• Flexible work availability and comfortable with overtime as needed
• Open minded to working in an assigned production department
• Ability to lift 35-50lbs
• Reliability, professionalism, and a can-do attitude
• A commitment to adhering to prescribed safety rules and guidelines
• Three forms of ID: DD-214, Social Security card, Valid California Driver’s License/CA ID
• Residence in the San Francisco Bay Area
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include your branch of service and years served. Apply by June 12. We’ve helped hundreds of veterans find new jobs and start their careers. Start your next career track today!