Neighborhood Access Points
Get in-person information about our training programs!
OEWD supports numerous Neighborhood Access Points (NAPs) across the City and County of San Francisco that provide a seamless array of workforce services designed to assist jobseekers with finding employment as quickly as possible. NAPs provide services including career planning, job search assistance, interview preparation, training workshops, unemployment information, access to computers, and supportive services such as childcare and transportation. Providing more extensive services, the Comprehensive Access Point serves as a centralized entry point and resource for all workforce system services. Specialized Neighborhood Access Points offer workforce services for immigrants, veterans, the LGBT community, and those with HIV/AIDS, mental health disabilities, hearing and communication challenges, and more.
Download the flyer for a full list of our Neighborhood Access Points:
Find out what's happening at your local Neighborhood Access Point! Check out the calendars listed below for an easy view of what's happening. Please note that calendars are provided on a monthly basis only.
- Goodwill CAP Calendar - March 2017.pdf
- Bayview NAP Calendar - March 2017.pdf
- Chinatown NAP Calendar - March 2017 (Chinese Version).pdf
- Chinatown NAP Calendar - March 2017 (English Version).pdf
- EDD Calendar - March 2017.pdf
- Western Addition NAP Calendar - March 2017.pdf
- Visitacion Valley NAP Calendar - March 2017.pdf