What does this Program Offer?
- Job search with a criminal record
- Do you have a criminal record?
- Not sure how to disclose information to potential employers?
- Want help identifying and accessing resources for your specific needs?
- Interviewing and disclosure with a criminal record
- Bonding information
- Information regarding legal and other re-entry related resources
How to get started
Visit a Neighborhood Access Point to register for an orientation, or call the Re-Entry Navigator at (415) 575-4543. Please call at least 48 hours in advance to secure a spot at an orientation.
Download the Re-Entry Program Navigator Flyer:
- Information in English
- Información (Spanish) -Coming Soon
- 如需詳細資訊 (Chinese) -Coming Soon
- Impormasyon (Tagalog) -Coming Soon
Background Information about the Program
For individuals with a criminal background, the Office of Economic and Workforce Development provides services and information through the Re-Entry Program Navigator. Through the Neighborhood Access Points, resources for job searching, bonding information, understanding how to disclose information to potential employers, and helping individuals identify and access resources regarding legal and other re-entry related resources are communicated through Re-Entry Program Orientations.
- SF Goodwill Industries
1500 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94103