Local and Regional Plan Modifications – Public Comment Period
DRAFT FOR PUBLIC COMMENT - FY 2021 – 2024 WORKFORCE WIOA STRATEGIC PLAN
The San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development, in accordance with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), has developed a Draft Strategic Local WIOA Plan for FY 2021-24 for the provision of workforce development activities in San Francisco, CA. The Bay-Peninsula Regional Planning Unit, which includes San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties, has prepared a Draft Strategic Regional WIOA Plan for FY 2021-24 for the coordination of workforce development activities across the three-county region.
The public is invited to comment on the Local Plan during a thirty (30) day public comment period beginning January 25, 2021 and ending on February 25, 2021 and on the Regional Plan during a (30) day public comment period beginning February 16, 2021 and ending March 17, 2021. For questions contact OEWD at 415-701-4848 or email email@example.com.
Draft Local WIOA Plan FY 2021 - 2024 for Public Comment
To review the DRAFT Local Plan FY 2021 - 2024 for Public Comment, please find a copy to download here:
How to Submit Local Plan Comments Electronically:
- Please submit your comments by completing this form: Local Plan Public Comment Form [LINK ATTACHMENT: LOCAL PLAN PUBLIC COMMENT]
- Note which section of the Local Plan you are commenting on and save your changes.
- Attach your completed form to an email and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org (as an attachment).
- Comments for the Local Plan Modification will be accepted until February 25th, 2021 at 5pm PST.
Draft Regional Plan FY 2021 - 2024 for Public Comment
To review the DRAFT Regional Plan for Public Comment, please find a copy to download here:
How to Submit Regional Plan Comments Electronically:
- Please submit your comments by entering them into this form: Regional Plan Public Comment [LINK ATTACHMENT: REGIONAL PLAN PUBLIC COMMENT]
- Note which section of the Regional Plan you are commenting on and save your changes.
- Attach your completed form to an email and send to email@example.com.
- Comments for the Regional Plan will be accepted until March 17th, 2021 at 5pm PST.
How to Submit Comments In Person for both the Local and Regional Plans:
Public comment may be submitted in-person only at the Office of Economic and Workforce Development. Hard copies of the DRAFT Local and Regional Plan Modifications for Public Comment will be available at the Office of Economic and Workforce Development, 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 5th floor, San Francisco, CA 94131
Accommodations are available for people with disabilities upon request and assistance in other languages will be honored whenever possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 701-4848 for further assistance.
We look forward to receiving your comments, feedback, and suggestions.